Printing & Photocopying
Printer Management & Servicing
- Printing and copying in the libraries are managed by Printing and Copying Services (PCS).
- See Public Printers for detailed information, or Public Printer Tips to avoid common problems.
- You may report service issues directly to PCS.
Printers and Copiers Available in the Libraries
- Photocopy machines and black and white printers are located in every library.
Color printers are available in:
- Alderman Library (Scholars’ Lab and 3rd floor)
- Clemons Library (4th floor)
- Charles L. Brown Science & Engineering Library (main floor)
- Fine Arts Library
Ask at any library service desk for specific locations.
- PrintMe printers are available in Alderman, Clemons, and Brown Science & Engineering. You can print from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and USB. Print jobs can also be:
To print from Library computers:
- Select File > Print (Should default to EFT Printme)
- Enter email (when asked)
- Write down code or check email or App for barcode
- Proceed to self-serve print station with code and follow on screen directions
- Select the document you want to print
- Select print option
- Review pricing and approve printing
- Complete transaction or go to main menu to select another feature.
Setting up your laptop to print
- Download the PrintMe app for easy printing from your laptop. You can also just email your document to hoosprinting.printme.com !
- Duplexing printing is available in Alderman (4th floor and Scholars’ Lab), Brown Science & Engineering, and Clemons.
To print double sided from our public computers one must, oddly, chose Single sided on the computer.
When you get to the print kiosk you pick 1-sided to get to the option to print double-sided.
- Black & white printing and copying (8.5″ x 11″) cost $.08 per copy.
- Color printing (8.5″ x 11″) costs $.60 per copy.
- Cavalier Advantage cards are needed for all printing and copying.
Purchase or add money to a Cavalier Advantage card at a vending machine in: