Don't know where to start with your research paper? Need some guidance on navigating Library resources? You can make an appointment for one-on-one help with a librarian. Your time with a librarian might cover:
- General research help
- Navigating the Library website
- Thinking through your research question
- Picking the best sources for your project
- Using the Library catalog (Virgo) or other databases
- Citing your sources correctly and using citation managers like Zotero
We'll direct you to the most appropriate person to help, and appointments can happen virtually over Zoom or in person.