Reserve & Rent Spaces
UVA-affiliated faculty, students, and staff can reserve Library rooms.
Browse all reservable spaces, or view by Library location:
- Alderman Library
- New Mother’s Room – Check out key at Alderman Front Desk
- Brown Science & Engineering Library (Clark Hall)
- Clemons Library
- Fine Arts Library
- Music Library
Other Reservable Rooms and Spaces
- Library Cisco TelePresence Rooms
- Media and Computer Classrooms (Clemons 322, Clemons 407, Clemons G-Lab)
- Table and display reservations for student organizations
Rent a Room in the Harrison Institute/Small Special Collections Library
Two Library rental spaces are available for lectures, conferences, meetings, receptions, and other events:
- The Auditorium of the Harrison Institute / Small Special Collections Library
- Harrison Institute Seminar Rooms
The Auditorium of the Harrison Institute / Small Special Collections Library
The Auditorium, located on the lower level of the Harrison/Small Building, is an all-purpose space that can be used for lectures, conferences, seminars, receptions, and meetings. The room is equipped with chairs, round and rectangular tables, projection screen, video/data projection system, wireless network, and phone jacks. The auditorium can accommodate up to 200 for a lecture and up to 120 for a seated meal.
Harrison Institute Seminar Rooms
Byrd/Morris Seminar Rooms (Room 318/318A), located on the 3rd floor, is a conference room that can accommodate 20-25 people around a hollow square conference table, with additional seating for 15 people. The room is equipped with 13 tables and 40 chairs, projection screen, two dry erase boards, video/data projection system, wireless network, and phone jacks.