The University Library, in partnership with the Student Disability Access Center, provides a variety of services and equipment in support of the research needs of individuals with disabilities.
Please ask for information on assistance retrieving materials or providing specialized study arrangements.
Assistive technologies that can be found in our libraries include:
- Headphones: Alderman, Chemistry, Clemons, Fiske Kimball Fine Arts, Music, and Physics libraries
- Kurzweil 3000 Reading, Writing, Learning software: Scholars’ Lab (Alderman Library)
- Sorenson VideoPhone for ASL communication: Clemons Library
- Pico handheld magnifiers: Alderman Library, Clemons Library
- Topaz desktop video magnifiers: Alderman, Charles L. Brown Science and Engineering, Clemons, Fiske Kimball Fine Arts, and Music Libraries
Library Accessibility Coordinator
For more information about our accessibility services, support, and equipment, please contact:
Office phone: 434-924-3162
Clemons Library Main Desk: 434-924-3684