The University Library, in partnership with the Student Disability Access Center, provides a variety of services and equipment in support of the research needs of individuals with disabilities. Please ask for information on assistance retrieving materials or providing specialized study arrangements.
Assistive technology can be found in locations across the Library system. These include:
- headphones (checkout from all circulation desks)
- Kurzweil 3000 Reading, Writing, Learning software (Scholars’ Lab and ITS Hive software system)
- Sorenson VideoPhone for ASL communication (Clemons Library)
- Pico handheld magnifiers (Alderman, Clemons, Fiske-Kimball Fine Arts and Music Libraries)
- Topaz desktop video magnifiers (Alderman, Charles L. Brown Science and Engineering, Clemons, and Music Libraries)
For more information contact:Todd Burks, Accessibility Coordinator Office phone: 434-924-3162 Clemons Library Main Desk: 434-924-3684 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org