Clemons Library offers reservable rooms for using media and technology in support of faculty and student teaching, learning and research.
- Media viewing technology for Blu-ray, multi-region DVD and VHS, and LaserDisc formats
- Large viewing screens
|Room #201||Seats 80||Available to CIOs to book
|Room #322||Seats 16||Blu-Ray 3D viewing|
|Room #407||Seats 36|
Faculty and Teaching Graduate Students
- You may reserve these rooms for single class sessions, screenings, or class-based meetings.
- Full semester bookings are available with advance permission.
- You may reserve Room 321 (8-10 seats) for media viewing via Bookit.
CIO (Contracted Independent Organization) Leaders
- Room 201 is available for CIOs to reserve for music or acting rehearsals (except dance rehearsals).
- Contact Stephanie Crooks at 434-243-8788 if you have questions.