The University of Virginia Library is pleased to announce Information Literacy Course Enrichment Grants for the purpose of empowering students—from first-year to graduate level, in small classes or large ones—with research and evaluative skills that will enable them to discover and learn on their own, whether as students or as citizens.
- Request a Purchase
- Request a LEO Delivery
- Request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
Contact the Alderman Library staff to obtain a special borrowing card for use at one of nearly 200 participating libraries in the U.S. and Canada. The cards and an explanatory brochure are available at the Alderman Library desk.
- Consult with a library liaison
- Consult with a data expert
Publication and Scholarly Communication Services
- Libra: Online Archive of University of Virginia Scholarship
- Access Requirements for NIH-Funded Research
- Copyright and Scholarly Communication Resources
- Citation Analysis
- Open Access Fund
- Place Course Materials on Reserve
Place books and videos on reserve in a library and request that materials be scanned for UVaCollab.
- Request Course-Related Library Instruction
Subject librarian liaisons will arrange instruction for individual classes.