Faculty: Help us improve Virgo and mobile access to library services
We are looking for your feedback: Proposed enhancements to Virgo, our library catalog, and features you’d like to see in our new mobile app, which is currently under development.
- Request a Purchase
- Request a LEO Delivery
- Request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
Contact the U.Va. Library staff to obtain a special borrowing card for use at one of nearly 200 participating libraries in the U.S. and Canada.
- Consult with a library liaison
- Consult with a data expert
Publication and Scholarly Communication Services
- Libra: Online Archive of University of Virginia Scholarship
- Access Requirements for NIH-Funded Research
- Copyright and Scholarly Communication Resources
- Citation Analysis
- Open Access Fund
- Place Course Materials on Reserve
Place books and videos on reserve in a library and request that materials be scanned for UVaCollab.
- Request Course-Related Library Instruction
Subject librarian liaisons will arrange instruction for individual classes.